- September 2017 - Two papers accepted to NIPS 2017 on Bayesian deep learning (spotlight oral) and a new technique called Concrete Dropout!
- June 2017 - At ICCV 2017 I will be presenting a Spotlight Oral paper and also giving an invited talk at the Geometry Meets Deep Learning Workshop!
- June 2017 - We will be presenting a new paper on safety in autonomous driving at IJCAI 2017, in Melbourne, Australia.
- March 2017 - New paper on relocalisation with deep learning using projection geometry at CVPR 2017, in Hawaii, USA!
- February 2017 - Torsten, Giorgos, Akihiko and I will be running the tutorial on Large Scale Localisation at CVPR this year
- January 2017 - Our algorithm GC-Net is ranked 1st on the KITTI 2012 & 2015 Stereo Leaderboards!
- January 2017 - I have been awarded a research fellowship at Trinity College
- December 2016 - SegNet has just been published in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence